1. You must be a Stanford student
2. You must have a valid SUID
3. You must subscribe to the mailing list
Please use your primary Stanford email for signing up on our forms. We cannot accept emails that are not your SUID. We do not provide tickets for Stanford alums - current students only.
You'll need a special access code to buy student tickets. If you don't have one, fill out this form and we'll email one to you.
Co-pays are non-refundable. If you cannot attend the show, you must notify the Stanford Jazz Consortium 3 days before the show date. If another person is able to take your slot and pay the co-pay, your co-pay can be refunded.
If you are a student with significant financial need, please see our scholarship program.
Is there a show you want to see? Let us know!
The Stanford Jazz Consortium can sponsor group tickets for you and your friends! The show must:
- Be during the academic school year
- Must feature jazz or jazz-influenced artists (Beyoncé counts. If their backing band is jazz musicians, its probably good!)
- Be in the Bay Area (no venues 2+ hours away)
- Preferably on a weekend
Our shows for fall quarter are booked! Please pick shows for winter or spring of 2017.